At any given time, our audit teams are working on a variety of value-for-money audits, compliance reviews and follow-up reports.
The Office of the Auditor General of Ontario is currently working on this Special Report.
- Greenbelt Land Removal
The Office of the Auditor General of Ontario is currently working on these topics for the 2023 Annual Report.
- Aggregate Resources
- Driver Training and Examination
- Economic Supports for Tourism
- Emergency Departments
- Environmental Bill of Rights
- Hospitals in Northern Ontario
- Human Resources in the Ontario Public Service
- Information Technology Clusters in the Ontario Public Service
- Long-term Care Residential Services
- Public Health Ontario
- Provincial Convention Centres
- Science Centres
- Toronto Public District School Board
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- York University
If you have information or would like to contribute to any audits or reviews now in progress, please complete the Public Requests Form.